Sunday 28 April 2013

Footprints


Here goes for the first post!  Got to start with footprints.  I am absolutely loving making cards for family and friends.  If there is an occasion then there is definitely a reason to get the paint out and get foot printing.  If my one year old knew how to sigh and roll her eyes back each time I get my monstrous craft box out then Poppy definitely would.  Poor love, she's probably wondering what all the fuss is about.  Her feet are so cute, squishy and completely adorable (trying not to gush too much here) and I enjoy watching the changing shape of her feet as she gets older.  You might be wondering about handprints, have no fear they are still to come.  But for now its all about the footprints.

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Fathers Day

Birthday Girl

Birthday Boy

Animals

Mothers Day

Grandads Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment